The My Curling Club service is owned and managed by Neptune Solutions G.P. (registered in the province of Quebec).
The My Curling Club service needs to collect certain informations about you to operate correctly. Privacy is a serious matter to us and we
treat it accordingly.
What information does My Curling Club collect and how we use it?
When are we collecting it?
We collect the email address of anyone who fill a curling club registration form.
How are we using it?
- To uniquely identify a user account in our database.
- By default, we also share your email address with other curlers in your curling club so they can contact you (if they need a spare player for example). However, to have access to your email address, a user must be logged in and also be a member of your curling club.
- Neptune Solutions may also contact you directly using your email address to help resolve a technical issue that you could be experiencing with the service.
- Neptune Solutions will never share your email address with anyone without your authorization.
Street address / postal code / city / province
When are we collecing these informations?
We collect these informations when someone fill a curling club registration form.
How are we using it?
- These informations are only accessible to the club administrators as they need some basic data on their members.
- Otherwise, Neptune Solutions has no use for these informations. We do NOT use them to calculate statistics or for any other means.
- Neptune Solutions will never share your street address / postal code / city / province with anyone without your authorization.
When are we collecting phone numbers?
We collect the phone numbers of anyone who fill a curling club registration form.
How are we using them?
- By default, we share your phone numbers with other curlers in your club so they can contact you (if they need a spare player for example). However, to have access to your phone numbers, a user must be logged in and also be a member of your curling club.
- Otherwise, Neptune Solutions has no use for these informations and we don't use it. We also do NOT use them to calculate statistics of any sort. We will never share your phone numbers to anyone without your authorization.
The My Curling Club platform does not use these kind of cookies in any way. My Curling only uses the session cookie. This type of cookie is necessary to recognize a user who has authenticated in the platform when between page requests.
A curling club using the platform can also enable usage statistics through the Google Analytics service. This will create additional cookies in your browser. These cookies are needed by Google to distinguish users and persist session state.
I don't want to make my phone number and email address available to other curlers in my club. What can i do?
In your profile page, there is an option to make these informations available to the other members in your club. This feature is ENABLED by default. Simply uncheck the box to disable it.
I want to permanently delete my user account from your database. Can it be done?
Yes. Send your request to your club administrator(s). They have the necessary access to permanently delete your user account. All your information will be permanently deleted from the active database.
If I delete my account, will my user information remain in your database backups?
Yes. Full database backups are created twice a day. These backups are then stored securely on the cloud. At this time, we do not delete your user information from all our backups when your user account is deleted from the live database. However, in the event that we had to restore a backup due to a database crash, we would make sure to delete your user account from the restored database.
Back to home page
Our club has enabled online payment for member registrations. Does it mean that your service stores my credit card number?
No. We use the acclaimed Stripe service for online transactions. When you enter your credit card number, this information doesn't even touch our server and goes DIRECTLY to stripe.com using a TLS/SSL secured channel (https).
Return to home page